Striped Baby Set by Sandi Prosser
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 45 projects made from this pattern and much more? create a free account What am I missing?
Striped Baby Set
This pattern is available for free.
- Pullover & Hat: 6 mos. (12 mos., 18 mos.)
- Booties: S (M)
- Pullover: Chest = 19 (21, 23) inches; Length = 9 (10, 11 1/2) inches
- Hat: Circumference = 15 (16, 17) inches
- Booties: Length (toe to heel) = 4 1/4 (5 1/4) inches
Calls for one ball each of #3818 Stonewash, #3463 Raspberry, #3701 Hibiscus and White.
- Blunt-end yarn needle
- Stitch holders
- Two 3/8-inch-diameter buttons