Sunburst Doily by American Thread Company
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 3 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
This pattern is available for free.
Size: In Puritan, approximately 7-1/2 inches (19.1 cm) in diameter. In Star Spangled, approximately 9 inches (22.9 cm).
- The Famous “STAR” Spangled Mercerized Crochet Cotton, Article 40: 1 ball each Gold & Silver Spangle, Aqua Spangle and Purples and Silver Spangle; or
- The Famous “PURITAN” Mercerized Crochet Cotton, Article 40: 1 ball each White, Turquoise and Shaded Purples or colors of your choice.
- Steel crochet hook No. 7.
- The Workbasket, Volume 25, Number 1, October 1959.
- Star Doily Book No. 145, Doilies, The American Thread Company.
Formerly available at Celt’s Vintage Crochet: http://www.angelfire.com/folk/celtwich/Sunburst2.html