Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 5 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
Sunshine Fleece Blanket
This blanket of soft, cozy fleece makes the perfect cold-weather blanket for Baby. The addition of a sweet crocheted edging makes it extra-special.
- Red Heart Super Saver medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (5 oz/244 yds/141g per skein): 1 skein #0345 baby print
- Aunt Lydia’s Classic Crochet size 10 crochet cotton (350 yds per ball): 1 ball #423 maize
- Size H/8/5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 7/1.65mm steel crochet hook
- 30 x 40-inch piece light yellow fleece fabric