Superhero Cape and Mask by Elisabeth Spivey
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 12 projects made from this pattern and much more? create a free account What am I missing?
© Calleigh's clips & Crochet Creations
Superhero Cape and Mask
This pattern is available for free.
Worsted weight yarn of choice. I used Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Yarn or Vanna’s Choice Worsted. Other similar worsted weight colors or shades will work great too!
- You’ll be working with two strands of the color for the entire pattern unless otherwise noted.
- The number at the end of each row is the stitch count for the row(#)
- Chain stitch does not count in stitch count!
- Hook size(s) : N/P -15 (10.00 mm)
- Tapestry Needle Gauge for Cape 4” x 4” swatch = 4 rows of 8 dc Gauge for Mask - 2” x 2” swatch = 5 rows of 5 sc Stitches used: (ch)chain, (st) stitch, (sl st) slip stitch, (sc) single crochet, (sc dec) single crochet decrease, (hdc) Half double crochet, (dc)double crochet, (dc dec) double crochet decrease, (trc) treble crochet Be Advised: Since this cape ties around the neck please use with caution, especially with young children. I would recommend never leaving a child unattended while playing or using as a prop for a baby. :) Thank you!
See blog for pattern or how to get the ad free pdf file.