Sweet Child of Mine K1
We are in the process of uploading all of Beth Anne Paustian’s Black Purl Designs to the Ravelry Store for purchase. If you would like us to fast-track this pattern, please e-mail us at BlackPurlDesigns@gmail.com with the subject line:
“Interested in Pattern: Sweet Child of Mine K1”
Beth P. & Co.
This pattern includes instructions for several garments:
- Baptismal Sweater
- Girls Bonnet
- Boys Crown
- Bird’s Eye Boots
- Cuffed Booties
- Measurements are given for the sweater only.
- Newborn (0-3 months), Infant (6-9 months)
- Chest: 20 (22)” / 50.8 (55.9) cm
- Length: 6 (7)” / 15 (18) cm
- Sleeve Length: 5.5 (6)” / 14 (15) cm
- Bonnet, Crown, Boots, and Booties are knit with US 2 (2.75 mm) needles for a Newborn size, and with US 3 (3.25 mm) needles for Infant.
- Sweater: 2 (3) skeins
- Bonnet, Crown, Boots, or Booties: 1 skein each
- 2 yards (1.8 meters) of 0.5-inch (1.27 cm) wide satin ribbon for sweater
- 2 yards (1.8 meters) of 0.25-inch (0.63 cm) wide satin ribbon for boots