Swing-Knitting™ Workshop 3 - Swingy Shawl
Finally! This is the third and last of the three Swing-Knitting™ basic workshops!
The three Swing-Knitting™ workshops are consecutive, and you’ll have to work through them one after the other in order to understand all the secrets of Swing-Knitting™.
After finishing workshop 3, you’ll know all the basics of Swing-Knitting™, and you’ll be able to use this wonderful technique by yourself, designing your own pieces of knitted art.
In Workshop 3, you’ll learn:
• How to combine dark and light stanzas – the full Swing-Knitting™ technique
• Yet another way of designing the pauses
• Composition of the Swingy Shawl
• Knitting light and dark stanzas and pauses
• The “finale” of a straight knit
• How to knit attractive buttonholes ….
Workshop 3 is 76 pages long. In a very detailed way using more than 50 colored pictures, it will teach you the third and last part of the Swing-Knitting™ basics – and you learn this while swing-knitting™ the Swingy Shawl.
Please join our Ravelry group “Knitting the Swing - Swing-Knitting” - there you’ll find questions and answers and a lot of shared swing-knitted projects! The group is both in English and German.
Have fun knitting the Swing!