Team Umizoomi - Milli, Geo & Bot
MILLI, GEO & BOT
Note: I uploaded the English version to Ravelry.
The German version is available through Etsy and DaWanda. :-)
❤ ❤ ❤ Get all three of my Umizoomi Patterns!
Of course the patterns are available separately, too.
❤ ❤ ❤
✿ ✿ ✿
Milli, Geo and Bot are Team Umizoomi.
Crochet-Team-Umizoomi is the perfect gift for your little Umifriend. :)
My little one loves her Crochet-Team-Umizoomi and I’m sure yours will, too. :)
✿ ✿ ✿
❤ Crochet skill level: intermediate.
Not because of complicated crochet techniques but because these patterns are rather complex. Several small pieces need to be crocheted and sewn together. Also embroidering the faces might not be so easy for everyone. I documented everything in detail though.
It simply takes a while before Team Umizoomi will be done. These are not a patterns that can be done in one or two hours.
❤ Size: 12.5 to 13 cm (excluding antennae)
The size depends on the gauge and yarn you’re using.
I’m using Puppets Lyric yarn from Coats and a 3 mm hook.
❤ The pattern contains lots of reference pictures and step-by-step-instructions.
❤ Crochet pattern in PDF format, available in two languages:
English: US crochet terms, English texts and descriptions
German: German crochet terms, German texts and descriptions
Note: The German version is available through Etsy and DaWanda.
The figures are mostly crocheted in continuous rounds/spirals;
rounds are not joined;
use a stitch-marker to mark the beginning of each round;
❤ you should be familiar with:
- crocheting a chain
- crocheting back and forth in rows
- crocheting in rounds/spirals
- magic ring (recommended)
- single crochet
- slip stitch
- increase and (invisible) decrease
- changing yarn color
- surface crocheting (instructions included)
- you should also have some embroidery and sewing skills
❤ needed materials:
- crochet hook (size depends on your yarn)
- tapestry needle
- stitch-marker (recommended; I use a paper clip)
- yarn in the following colors (I use Puppets Lyric 8/8 yarn):
- Milli: for crocheting: pink, pale pink, yellow, orange, beige/skin tone for embroidery: pink, pale pink, yellow, orange, black, white
- Geo: for crocheting: blue, cream/beige, light blue, yellow, orange for embroidery: blue, light blue, yellow, black, white, green, light green
- Bot: for crocheting: green, white, blue, yellow, light green, orange for embroidery: black, white, blue, yellow, light green
If you are making the figures for a child, washable yarn and stuffing is recommended.
✿ ✿ ✿
English and German patterns are available in both shops. On Etsy the default pattern is English, on DaWanda it’s the German one. Unless you tell me otherwise of course. :)
❤ ❤ ❤
The pattern is mine.
Do not (re)sell this pattern, including translations to other languages and modifications; do not redistribute, including publishing on the internet.
The finished figure/item is yours. :)
Feel free to sell the finished products. Please refer to my pattern/shop when doing so.
Thank you! :)