Terry Pratchett's Discworld: DEATH of Rats Pattern by Steph Conley
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 84 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
Terry Pratchett's Discworld: DEATH of Rats Pattern
This pattern is available as a free Ravelry download
From Stephieface: To make your own D.o.R worked in the round, You will need the following:
- White Yarn
- Tiny Wee Bit of Black Yarn for embroidering D.o.R’s eyes
- Knitting Needles I used US 5 (3.75 mm) DPNs
- Tapestry Needle
- Polyfill or your country’s equivalent of Polyester Filling (we Yanks are good at naming though, aren’t we?)
- Small wee bit of black fabric (about 1/4 of a yard)
- Black thread
- A sewing machine (but you can sew by hand if you really want to)
- Embroidery Floss
- A set of many sized crochet hooks… or if having only one… well get to the directions then and you’ll see
- Bamboo Skewer for shish-ka-bobs (you’ll only need one but don’t skewer any Ka-Bobs or Ka-anybody elses)
- Piece of Cardboard from a pizza box (it doesn’t have to specifically be a pizza box, a calzone box will do)
- Piece of twine/string
- Silver Paint (the silver paint is essential… without it the entire pattern will fail!)
8/2008- luv2stitch created an awesome tutorial on how to knit a robe for the D.o.R. Check it out here.
This pattern is for personal use only.