Texelle Chunky Shawl
The Texelle Shawl: rustic, chunky, elegant and full of texture. A textured triangle shawl worked in worsted weight yarn, Texelle is a sampler of textured knitting stitches allowing you to practice – or learn – a variety of non-lace stitches. Perfect for advanced beginners on up, and beautiful worked in semisolid hand-dyed/painted wools or wool blends.
- Intermediate level pattern
- Written instructions only - no charts (not really needed)
- Six pages
- 450 yds (412 m) DK weight yarn (two skeins or less)
- Size 8 US (6 UK, 5 mm) 36” circular knitting needle (or size needed to obtain gauge)
- Blocking wires & rust proof pins
- Two stitch markers (optional)
- Tapestry needle or crochet hook (for weaving in ends)
- Width (base): 80” (203cm)
- Length (midpoint from base to point): 29” (74cm)
Shown here in madelinetosh Tosh DK in Calligraphy, 100% superwash merino wool, two skeins (250 yds/229 m ea skein)
All Phydeaux Designs patterns come with email or Rav message system technical support. I do work fulltime in addition to my busy little business, so I may not be able to respond immediately. Please email me if I haven’t responded to your Rav message in 24 hours? Thanks!
Revisions and/or updates published on Phydeaux Designs’ errata page: http://errata.phydeaux-designs.com/
Please note that this pattern is for personal, non-commercial use only. You may gift or keep your finished knits, but this doesn’t license you to sell your finished knits.