Textured Scarf or Cowl
This is an original Salena Baca Crochet pattern! Enjoy this free download!
• Yarn: Medium, Weight 4; Example made with Red Heart Yarns Crème de la Crème
• Hook: H, or size needed for specified gauge
• Measurements are approximated, actual subjects may vary.
• Gauge: 8 rows = 4”, 13 Sts = 4”
• St / Sts: Stitch / Stitches
• Sl St: Slip Stitch
• Ch: Chain
• Sc: Single Crochet
• Cluster: Yarn over, insert hook, pull up a loop, yarn over, pull through 2 loops on hook. Repeat 3 times from. Yarn over and pull through all 4 loops on hook
• Whip Stitch: Using a hook or needle.
Finishing Note: This pattern creates either a scarf or infinity cowl. To make either, follow the complete pattern for the size scarf/cowl you would like to make, then after last row of pattern is worked follow finishing directions according to the style you would like to obtain: Infinity Cowl, Scarf.
This is an original Salena Baca pattern. This pattern is copyright protected and may not be redistributed for free or for sale. Finished products may be sold as long as credit for this design is provided.