The Cameron Cowl
This cowl uses a fun stitch that creates a unique texture that works well for men or woman. The best feature is it’s crocheted in one piece. Add buttons, whether it be toggle or round, and fall and winter will be no match for you.
- Yarn: Knit Picks Billow Yarn (240 yds)
- Hook: K/6.50 mm
- Notions: 3 buttons of choice, Scissors, Blunt needle for sewing
- These measurements are approximated, use whichever hook size you need to obtain gauge.
- Gauge: 6 stitches x 7 rows in sc = 2”x 2”
- The finished size is 24” x 12.5”
- CH: Chain
- SL ST: Slip Stich
- SC: Single Crochet
- HDC: Half Double Crochet
- DC: Double Crochet
Easy (advanced beginner)