The Long Beanie
Knit in the round and bottom up, this Hat is the perfect quick knit pattern. Hat can be worn tall with an unfolded brim, or with the brim folded for a more traditional look.
I’m unable to offer pattern support for my free patterns via Ravelry PM or email - please visit the Wormhead’s Hats group if you have a question about this pattern. Thanks for your understanding!
- To fit size: 17 (20, 23) in/ 43.25 (51, 58.5) cm
- Finished size:14.75 (17.25, 19.75) in/ 37.5 (43.75, 50.25) cm
- 100g/88yds/80m Adrian Wool Orso
- Set 6mm DPN’s
- Tapestry needle
- 13 sts x 20 rows to 4in/10cm
- Knit and purl stitches
- Knitting in the round
- Increase & decrease techniques
Instructions are provided in written format.
Product no.: WW207FTheLongBeanie