Bottom-up cloche with welted brim and stranded color work. Crown shaping creates a snow flake pattern.
• Head Circumference: 20in/52cm
• MC: 140yds/128m worsted weight yarn; CC1: 10yds/9m worsted weight yarn; CC2: 100yds/92m worsted weight yarn; CC3: 10yds/9m worsted weight yarn
• Shown in Brooklyn Tweed Shelter (100% American Wool; 140yd/128m per 50g skein); MC: Soot; 1 skein; CC1: Faded Quilt; 1 skein; CC2: Fossil; 1 skein; CC3: Hayloft; 1 skein
* Needle sizes are recommendations only. Always use needle size necessary to obtain gauge.
• US#4/3.0mm 16in circular needle
• US#6/4.0mm 16 in circular needle
• Set US #6/4.0mm double pointed needles OR US#6/4.0mm 32in or longer circular needle for magic loop method (choose your preferred method)
• Tapestry Needle
• Place Markers
Skill Level: Intermediate
Skills Required: working in the round, stranded color work, embroidering with duplicate stitch, decreasing
See it on my website.