This Way That Way Socks
• Yarn – 100g Sock Yarn (approx. 365-400m / 400-440 yds) Yarn used in sample – Misti Alpaca Handpainted Sock Yarn – Colourway HS18 - 400m/437yards
• Needles – 2.25mm or 2.5mm (US 1 or 1.5) on a Long cable for magic loop.
• Notions – Stitch Markers if you wish to mark the beginning of the round.
• Gauge – Approx 8 sts/inch in stockinette
• Size – Socks are sized in a Small (Medium/Large).
• Instructions are both written and charted for these socks.
Instructions for these socks are written for Magic Loop knitting. However, they can be adapted to be knit with DPN’s.