The Holiday Hat KAL is over, and the pattern is now $3. But! Bonus! It has been updated to include multiple sizes:
- Infant (0–6 months), 16.5” circumference (included, but still testing)
- Toddler (6–18 months), 18.5” circumference (included, but still testing)
- Child / Women’s Small, 20” circumference
- Women’s Medium, 22” circumference
- Women’s Large / Men’s Small, 23” circumference
- Men’s Medium, 25” circumference
- Men’s Large, 26” circumference
All sizes have been tested except for Infant and Toddler. Those are in progress!
Free version available for download here.
I like to think I’m not a selfish knitter, but sometimes I kind of am. I spend more time designing and working up samples for patterns that I have very little time left to knit. People often expect hand knit gifts as a result of my constant needle working, and I get a wee bit stressed come holiday times. My solution? Quick, easy, unisex gift knits that can be whipped up during a movie marathon. Thistle Cap works up pretty quickly – faster if you cable without a cable needle.
Thistle Cap is a unisex hat that is quick to knit and fun to wear – just look at the funny faces you can make while wearing it!