I like to think I’m not a selfish knitter, but sometimes I kind of am. I spend more time designing and working up samples for patterns that I have very little time left to knit. People often expect hand knit gifts as a result of my constant needle working, and I get a wee bit stressed come holiday times. My solution? Quick, easy, unisex gift knits that can be whipped up during a movie marathon. Thistle Cap works up pretty quickly – faster if you cable without a cable needle.
Thistle Cap is a unisex hat that is quick to knit and fun to wear – just look at the funny faces you can make while wearing it!
- Infant (0–6 months), 16.5”/42cm circumference
- Toddler (6–18 months), 18.5”/47cm circumference
- Child / Women’s Small, 20”/51cm circumference
- Women’s Medium, 22”/56cm circumference
- Women’s Large / Men’s Small, 23”/58cm circumference
- Men’s Medium, 25”/63.5cm circumference
- Men’s Large, 26”/66cm circumference
All sizes require less than 180 yards aran weight yarn.
The free version of the pattern includes one size (23”/58cm). Click here to download the free version (v1).