Tie It All Together by Beth Whiteside
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
Tie It All Together
- Kolláge Yarns 1/2 N 1/2 Flame’ (DK weight; 50% milk/50% wool; 174 yds/50g per hank): 2 hanks aqua mist #7212 (A)
- Kolláge Yarns Creamy Flame’ (fingering weight; 80% milk/20% cotton; 200 yds/50g per hank): 1 hank pink dreams #7118 (B)
- Size 4 (3.5mm) 36-inch circular needle
- Size 5 (3.75mm) 36-inch circular needle or size needed to obtain gauge
- 27 locking stitch markers
- 2 large-eye yarn needles
21 sts and 40 rows = 4 inches/10cm in Seed St with larger needle and A.
To save time, take time to check gauge.