Tijuana Skirt by Elsebeth Lavold
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see projects made from this pattern and much more? create a free account What am I missing?
© Anders Rydell
Skirt featuring dramatic traditional cable is knitted from the top down so you can choose the length that works for you.
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
- Width at hip: 39½ (43¼) 48 (52) in / 100 (110) 122 (132) cm
- Length: 23¾ in / 60 cm
- Favorite Wool 7 (8) 9 (10) balls
- 1 in / 25 mm wide waistband elastic long enough to fit well around waist
- US 6 and 7 / 4 and 4.5 mm
- Circular needles, any length, US 6 and 7 / 4 and 4.5 mm
- Cable needle