Train Of Thought - Socks
The design was originally to be a very symmetric and tidy, but ended up looking like this. That’s why I named it the Train Of Thought. Also We’re All Mad Here was at consideration. I like this one better. It’s more abstract!
These socks are knitted toe up with Judy’s magic cast-on, patern includes a link to a tutorial.
The heel is short row heel, pattern includes a link to a tutorial for the Almost Invisible Shadow Wraps but you can use your own favourite wrap and turn method.
- 2 skeins of DK weight yarn 189 m / 218 y
- 3 mm (2.5 US) circular needle for
- magic loop or DPN’s
- 1 cable needle
- RLI (Right Leaning Inc.)
- LLI (Left Leaning inc) Link to tutorial for both inc. included in the pattern
- Right cable
- Left cable
- Short Row Shadow Wrap, link to tutorial in the pattern
- Judy’s Magic Cast-on, link to tutorial in the pattern
Gauge: 26 st and 32 rounds = 10 cm (4”)
Shoe size EU: 36/37 38/39 40/41 42/43
Circumference: 23 cm