Trendy Topper by Patons
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 4 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
Difficulty rating: two beehives - average knit
- 6 months: chest 16”/40.5cm, finished chest 19”/48cm
- 12 months: chest 18”/45.5cm, finished chest 21.5”/54.5cm
- 18 months: chest 20”/51cm, finished chest 24”/61cm
- 2 years: chest 22”/56cm, finished chest 26”/66cm
Balls are assumed to be 50g each.
- 6 months: 1 ball each of main colour and contrast colours A and B
- 12 months: 1 ball of main colour, 2 balls of colour A, 1 ball of colour B
- 18 months: 2 balls each of main colour and colour A, 1 ball of colour B
- 2 years: 2 balls each of main colour and colour A, 1 ball of colour B
all sizes: 1 ball of main colour, 1 ball of colour A, a small quantity of colour B
- cable needle
- buttons: 6 for two smaller sizes, 7 for two larger sizes