Tunisian Shell Shawl
Tunisian Shell Shawl is a quick and glamorous project, which uses the Tunisian crochet technique. Each shell element of the shawl is small enough to place all of your stitches on a regular crochet hook.
The pattern assumes basic familiarity with Tunisian crochet, specifically how each row is worked as two separate passes and how to work the Tunisian simple stitch. Detailed instructions and a picture tutorial for the first two rows are included.
Find Tunisian crochet tutorials at www.msweaver.com/tutorials/tunisian-crochet/.
- Yarn: Sock by Malabrigo (3ply), 100% superwash merino wool, 440yd (402m) per 100g, in shade 803 Ochre and 63 Natural, 581yd (531m) in total
- Regular crochet hook in size US G (4mm)
- Yarn needle to weave in ends
- 20 removable stitch markers
- written instructions, schematics
- 3 layout diagrams, which show some possible color and wave variations
- blank template (to colorize your own version)
The pattern has been professionally tech-edited.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or if something is not quite clear. Alternatively, leave your question in our group. I will be more than happy to help and will appreciate your feedback.