For a trendy layered look, knit up Tuxedo Vest. Seed stitch enhances the visual interest of the solid merino yarn used for the back and showcases the bursts of color in the coordinating yarn of the fronts. An applied I-cord completes the vest with a smooth finished edge. .
- Moderately Engaging: Flat
- Gauge: C1: 3.75 sts/in and 6.75 rows/in = 15 sts/4” and 27 rows/4” in seed stitch; C2: 4 sts/in and 7 rows/in = 16 sts/4” and 28 rows/4” in seed stitch; Instructions included for front and back in both gauges.
- Sizes: XS (S) (M) (L) (XL) (see Y2Knit Sizes)
- Yarn Used: C1: Merino Cable from Stacy Charles, 100% wool, 50g/83 yds; C2: Mosaic from Stacy Charles, 83% wool, 15% acrylic, 2% polyester, 50g/99yds
- Yarn Amount: C1: 3 (4) (4) (5) (5) balls; C2: 3 (4) (4) (5) (5) balls; Requires approx. 750 yards