Two Color Geometric Hat
Two-Color Geometric Hat
Kyle Kunnecke’s beanie features a simple shape with a striking color pattern that would flatter a man or a woman. The pattern is reminiscent of mosaic knitting, but is simple stranded colorwork.
• 1 1 3/4oz/50g hank (each approx 191yd/175m) of Shibui Staccato (superwash merino wool/silk/nylon) each in #112 redwood (MC) and #115 chrome (CC) YARN WT = 1
• Contrasting sock-weight yarn (waste yarn)
• One each size 1 and 2 (2.25 and 2.75mm) circular needles, 16”/40cm long, OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• One set (5) size 2 (2.75mm) double-pointed needles (dpns)
• Size C/2 (2.75mm) crochet hook
• Stitch marker
32 sts and 34 rnds = 4”/10cm over chart pat using larger needle.
TAKE TIME TO CHECK GAUGE.