This gloves design features lace and twisted cable motif. I have design Victoria Gloves for my 1st Accessory Collection and the pattern also can be purchase individual or a set with the socks with the collection in the future.
30 sts and 40 rows = 4 inches in St st with smaller size needle
36 sts and 38 rows = 4 inches in Twisted Rib with larger size needle
- The pattern is written using magic loop method; hence, the basic understanding of the magic loop method is required to understand the pattern. Victoria gloves can also be adopted to use dpn. However, I would highly recommend using magic loop method.
- Everyone’s finger length is unique; hence, measure each individual finger before working on the gloves. When working on each finger, work ½” short of the actual length finger length before finger crown shaping.
- When working on thumb shaping, Chart 2 – indicate the increase on the needle 1 of magic loop method, when working on needle 2 sts, work the increase after the last stitch. I would recommand to put a stitch holder to mark the thumb increase position.
- There is not different between right and left hand; therefore, the same instruction is used for both hands.
- All fingers are worked in Stockinette st.
The pattern include 3 charts: main body chart, thumb and hand shaping chart and top potion body chart.
As always, if you have any question regarding the pattern, feel free to contact me.