Instructions for short rows given with photos. Two options for edgings are given.
• knit stitch
• ability to follow pattern instructions on blind faith
• use of stitch markers
• knowledge of short-rows helps but is explained, regardless
• Nice, big, and comfy
• Almost unimportant; Sample knit at 10 sts=4”; 9 purl bumps=4”
• Any worsted will do; blue sample knit with ten (10) balls of Lion Brand Wool-Ease
• US 13 (9 mm) straight or circ Notions
• stitch markers (at least 20); crochet hook helpful, but not mandatory.