What Goes Around Bag
From the pattern:
This felted bag is knit in one piece. You first knit the circle for the front, then do the side, then decrease to form the circle for the back. The strap is knitted, and can be attached directly to the body, or attached to two decorative bracelets. British-inspired model bag was knit and photographed by Christine Walker of elann.com. Bag also looks lovely knit in one solid color - the options are limited only by your imagination!
Approx. 12” in circumference before felting, and about 10” in circumference after felting.
- 3 balls elann.com Peruvian Highland Wool in color(s) of your choice.
- Five 5 mm (US 8) double pointed needles
- 5 mm (US 8) circular needle
- 8 stitch markers (Tip: it is easier to remember the beginning of each row if you have one stitch marker that is different from the rest.)
- Size H crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
- 3 Buttons Optional Materials: 2 rings or bracelets to connect straps to bag (any bracelet will do, as long as it is sturdy) I yard cotton fabric to line the purse Needle and thread
Free for the month of October 2016 at http://international.elann.com/elann-shop/what-goes-aroun...