Wheel of Time
Wheel of Time is a beautiful crescent /almost circular shape shawl that both enjoyable to make and easy to wear. This shawl is designed with fingering weight yarn in mind, but there is no reason why you could not crochet it in a lighter weight yarn as long as adjust your yardage and hook size.
As with all my other patterns, this pattern comes with row-by-row written direction in US crochet term and charts.
Suggested yarn and yardage needed S (M, L, XL):
Rendezvous Infinity 400 (540, 725, 970) yard / 366 (494, 663, 887) meter fingering weight yarn.
Hook: 4.5 mm (G) (adjust hook size accordingly if you use thicker/thinner yarn), 16 US / 0.60 mm steel crochet hook for beads (optional).
Notion: 1 pc removable stitch markers or scrap yarn, 320 (410, 520, 660) pcs size 6/0 glass beads (optional).
Finished Size (on blocking board):
Wingspan: 37 (41.7, 46.5, 51.2)” / 94 (106, 118, 130) cm
Length at center back: 15 (16.9,18.9, 20.9)” / 38 (43, 48, 53) cm
The Mystery KAL is divided into 4 Clues published every Thursday starting on July 23rd, 2015.
1st Clue: July 23rd
2nd Clue: July 30th
3rd Clue: August 13th
4th Clue: August 20th
To participate into “Wheel of Time” Mystery CAL, you can buy the clues only for USD 6,- or the e-book for USD 18,-
Payment by Paypal and delivery by Ravelry, no accounts required. Credit cards accepted.
You can buy “Wheel of Time” kit from my Etsy store.
For this Kit, your will receive:
- Five (5) skeins of Rendezvous Infinity (80% Superwash Merino / 10% Cashmere / 10% Nylon) 200 yards/50 gram/skein enough to make Extra Large size shawl. Total you get 1000 yards of yarn.
- Size 6 Miyuki beads enough to complete the project
- Removable marker (1 pc).
- Dental floss (2 strands)
- Pattern is NOT INCLUDED in this kit. You need to buy separately.
- The kits are in limited quantity, once sold out, it’s gone.
- For bigger yarn photos, click here.
- Payment by Paypal, no accounts required. Credit cards accepted. Shipping is FREE (please make sure to update your shipping address in Paypal). Please allow 10 - 21 days to reach your hand.
- Latest date to order: June 18th, 2015.
- If you have the e-book: Shawl Collection to Crochet 3, you don’t have to buy the pattern/clues.
- Once you bought the pattern or the e-book, you’ll receive a notification every time a new clue is uploaded.
- You also need to sign up here, and check from time to time for tips, additional information or revision.
- On your Ravelry Project Page: Click photo, then choose slurp from web, copy and paste this link: http://images4-d.ravelrycache.com/uploads/lprajogo/306177...
- Use the hashtag #WheelOfTimeMCAL on Ravelry, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
At the end of the MCAL, the participants will receive a copy of the complete pattern at no additional cost. Pattern is protected by copyright, so participants in the MCAL are required to not distribute copies of the clues or copies of the whole pattern.
Info about the yarn for the Kit:
Weight: Fingering Fibers: 80% Superwash Merino / 10% Cashmere / 10% Nylon
Yardage/Weight: approx. 200 yards / 50g
Hand Wash/lay flat to dry using bleach-free detergent. May bleed slightly upon first wash.