Women's Crochet Ponytail Hat
This is a pattern for a Women’s Ponytail Hat.
This is the hat we have all been waiting for!
Tired of tucking your ponytail up into your hat, and walking around with that bulge at the back of your head?!
I know I was! So I created this simple pattern, to produce a hat with a slit in the back.
The Women’s Ponytail Hat buttons up in the back, making putting it on a breeze! You simply place it on your head, wrap it around and button it up!
- No pulling your ponytail through a hole!
- No fussing with tying strings!
- No need to wear your ponytail in just one spot!
The slit in the back is generous enough to allow for you to wear your ponytail high or low!
To work up this pattern you will need to know just a few simple crochet techniques;
- Double Crochet
- Half Double Crochet
- Front Post Double Crochet
- Back Post Double Crochet
- Half Double Crochet Decrease