Wraparound Jacket by Erika Knight
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 45 projects made from this pattern and much more? create a free account What am I missing?
Summary: This super-bulky, oversized jacket is knitted flat and seamed.
- Any super-bulky-weight wool yarn, such as Rowan Spray 10 (11, 12) x 3.5 oz (100g) balls. (870 (957, 1044)yds/796 (875, 955)m)
- Pair of size 15 (10mm) knitting needles
- actual bust: 42” (106cm), 46” (117cm), 50” (127cm)
- length: 25” (63.5cm), 27” (68.5cm), 29” (73.5cm)
- sleeve seam: 18” (46cm), 18.5” (47cm), 19” (48cm)
- As the row-end edges of the fronts form the actual finished edge of the garment, it is important that all new balls of yarn are joined in at the side seam or the armhole edges of rows.
- Work increases and decreases three stitched inside the edges to create a fully fashioned detail. Work the decreases through the back of loops as described in book.
Main photos on pages 16-17; pattern on pages 52-55