Yoga Top is worked in the Tunisian crochet entrelac technique. Each element of the top is small enough to place all of your stitches on a regular crochet hook.
The top is started at the bottom and worked up to the armholes in rounds of squares with the right side always facing up. The upper portion (starting from the armholes) is worked separately, side to side.
The pattern assumes basic familiarity with Tunisian crochet, specifically how each row is worked as two separate passes and how to work the Tunisian simple stitch. Find Tunisian crochet glossary at www.msweaver.com/tutorials/tunisian-crochet/.
- Yarn: Silkpaca by Malabrigo, Lace/2 ply, 70% alpaca, 30% silk, 420 yd (384 m) per 50 g skein, shades SA004 Saphire Green (C1), SA027 Bobby Blue (C2)
- Crochet hooks: US C (2.75 mm), US D (3.25 mm)
- Yarn needle to weave in ends
- XS (S, M, L)
- 31½ (34⅝, 38, 41)” / 80 (88, 96.5, 104) cm in circumference
Shown in size M with no ease at the bust.
- 2 skeins of C1 and 1 skein of C2 for sizes XS, S, M
- 3 skeins of C1 and 1 skein of C2 for size L
Tech editing by Amy Curtin (Amerz on Ravelry).
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or if something is not quite clear. Alternatively, leave your question in our group. I will be more than happy to help and will appreciate your feedback.