There are lots of great patterns for pullovers out there, BUT (and that’s the thing!) it’s hard to find one that suits all your needs. That’s how the pattern for Zagzig came about – it’s a pattern that suits all my needs:
• It’s top down, in-the-round.
• It’s almost all knitting.
• It has texture.
• The cable pattern is just enough to keep it interesting, yet not so much that it’s overwhelming – in other words, I can watch TV and knit this.
• It’s fitted.
• It looks good (at least, I think so!).
• And last but not least, it fits me.
The yarn I used is lightweight and provides a lot of warmth. I LOVE the color, and there are other colors available. Some of you might consider the yarn a little itchy next to your skin (TEKstar!), but it doesn’t bother me. It’s definitely a great layering piece, especially over a favorite turtleneck.
This pattern may not suit all of your needs (especially since the directions are for one size only!), but I’m sharing it with you in case it suits some of them. Maybe one day I’ll get around to figuring out a few more sizes.