Instructions on page 15, shown on front cover.
“The combination of easy-fitting raglan sleeves, “Zipper” fastener, contour neckband, pattern or stocking stitch puts this cardigan high on any man’s admiration list.”
- Chest Measurement: 38-40-42-44”
- Finished chest measurement: 40-42-44-46”
- Length from top of shoulder: 25.25-25.5-25.75-26”
- Length of sleeve: 18-18-18-18”
- Knitting Worsted: 10-10-11-11 balls (2oz)
- Shetland Style: 9-9-10-10 balls (2oz)
- Canadiana: 10-10-11-11 balls (2oz)
- 22” Separating Zipper
- Raglan sleeve zipper cardigan in choice of basketweave or stocking stitch with front pockets and ribbed waist, neck and cuffs.
- Instructions are written with no schematics or charts.