Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 60 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
© Stacey Trock
Zoink the Monster
This pattern is available for free.
This is the 10th in a series of 10 adorable monsters!
Meet Zoink… isn’t he adorable?!?
To crochet this monster, you’ll need:
- 4 colors of Ella Rae Classic:Purple (color #77), 70 yards; Green (color #56), 30 yards; White (color #01), 10 yards, Black (color #32), 5 yards
- Size H (5.0mm) crochet hook ONE 12mm black animal eye
- Tapestry Needle
- A few handfuls of stuffing
- 1x1 inch square of white felt
- craft glue
- 2 pipe cleaners (for antennae)
- Locking stitch marker (optional)
This monster requires knowledge of:
- single crochet
This pdf pattern contains step-by-step photos, so you won’t get lost!