Kay Dahlquist has designed the perfect winter cowl for this month’s Dream Club. The Dream Club kit includes two colors (one 70 gm skein of a variegated color and a 30 gm skein of one of our brand new kettle dyed colors). The Zuni Cowl is named after the glowing southwest inspired colors.
If you’d like to join the Dream Club KAL or if you have any questions about this pattern, come visit us at the Dream Club KAL.
• 1 mini skein Dream in Color Perfectly Posh Sport – 70% Merino, 10% Silk, 10% Kid Mohair, 10% Cashmere, 96 yards per 30g skein – shown in Bermuda Teal (Kettle Dyed)
• 1 mini skein Dream in Color Perfectly Posh Sport – 70% Merino, 10% Silk, 10% Kid Mohair, 10% Cashmere, 224 yards per 70g skein – shown in January 2014
• US size 7 (4.5mm) 24” circular needle
• Waste yarn
• Cable needle
• Removable stitch marker
• Empty bathroom tissue roll (optional, for
• US G or H crochet hook for attaching fringe
• Tapestry needle, for weaving in ends