Knitted Wall Art is a wonderful way to add some knitted decor to your home, and makes an excellent present. Whether you need a present for your Grandma, a new baby, your stylish friend, or the bride to be, this collection has something for everyone! This collection has over 20 knitted wall art designs to choose from in either a 4x6” or 5x7” size.
Here are 5 more reasons why knitted wall art is super awesome!
1) It’s an inexpensive project! The frames used are from IKEA and only $1.99-$2.99 each. The wool is only $2.69/ball (Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Sport) and you won’t need more than a ball of each color for any set, so you can definitely make a set for under $20!
2) They knit up fast! The 4x6” frame will knit up in 2-3 hours, while the 5x7” frame will take about 3-4 hours. You can definitely make a set of 3 frames in a weekend. Instant gratification, woohoo!
3) Each design is actually a cozy that wraps around the back piece of your frame. It is super easy to get on and off the frame, and that way you can easily switch out the designs as you please!
4) The cozy can be made seamless by using a special technique in the pattern to seam the cozy as you go. A full page photo tutorial of this technique is included in the pattern :)
5) Lastly, you can design your own unique knitted wall art! Each and every pattern has a blank template included so you can plot out your own colorwork chart, cable chart, or knit purl pattern design!
All of the designs in the collection are written and charted for your pattern reading preference. When you purchase the collection, you get all 7 patterns for the price of 3! Yay! To learn more and see exactly how knitted wall art works, check out the video I made below :)