patterns > The New York Sock Collection - The Knitting Expat Sock Pattern Club
Hi everyone welcome to The New York Collection - A Sock Pattern Club that will be starting on the 1st March 2017.
See this VIDEO for more details on the club.
Club will include - 7 patterns + a Bonus pattern - Mina’s Vanilla Sock Recipe
Patterns Released on the 1st of each month for 7 months starting in March 2017.
Patterns will be released as an update to this E-book at the start of each month. Please ensure you check your Ravelry notifications for messages about these updates, and ensure you update your patterns in the library to get the new PDF’s each month.
- Club will cost $15 until 1st pattern released on 1st March 2017 (no code needed)
- Club will cost $13 until 1st pattern is released on 1st March 2017, WITH A CODE for anyone who has already purchased the Vanilla Sock Recipe (if you have already purchased Mina’s Vanilla Sock Recipe I will be sending a code through a Ravelry Message Update on Sunday 5th Feb).
- Club will cost $17 until the last pattern is released
- Full price is $19 after last pattern is released on 1st September 2017
Collection includes 7 sock patterns each will come with the following:
- Written for 3 sizes.
- Fully written out instructions on how to do the German Short Row Heel – with link to a video tutorial – can be worked Toe Up or Cuff Down (the instructions are the same in either direction).
- Detailed instructions on how to incorporate a Modified Heel Flap Adjustment (optional if you want more room in your instep), o How to do it Toe Up or Cuff Down – including photo tutorials. o As well as how to do it with a contrasting heel yarn or the same yarn as the sock.
- Each pattern will come with both Toe Up and Cuff Down instructions.
- Patterns are written with magic loop sock knitting in mind however, can be easily adjusted for DPN or 9inch circular knitting methods.
Patterns will be exclusive to the club until the end of November 2017. After that the patterns will be available for individual purchase on Ravelry.
You can come join in the CHATTER THREAD now and start discussing yarn choices or ask any questions you have there!
KAL will run till end of the year.
There will be a Running Year Long FO Thread where you can post your finished objects as you finish each pair.
Each finished pair is one entry into the KAL
Prizes will be drawn at the end of each month from this thread
There will also be a Grand Prize FO Thread
One post per person – you go back and add a photo of each finished pair of socks throughout the year. If you finish all 7 pairs of socks by the end of the KAL you will be entered to win the grand prize at the end of the KAL, which will be drawn from this thread.
Only the patterned socks are required to be finished for either of these two KAL’s no vanilla socks can be entered.
Other standard KAL rules apply - listed below – o Double dipping in other KAL’s are allowed o Must be a member of the Ravelry group o Hashtag - #tnysc #thenewyorksockclub