1hundredprojects > notebook > projects > striped CoBaSi socks

Project info
striped CoBaSi socks
Needles & yarn


Got heel done and tried on sock. Too tight. :-( Back to the beginning! It is my usual cast on number (64), but I think because it isn’t wool it just isn’t stretchy enough.


Tried on sock again and decided that it was ok. I added a couple more stitches after the heel just in case I was having wishful thinking. I didn’t rip back as I mentioned doing in 5/15 notes.

Finished the toe with the usual every other row decreases. Last set of decreases was every row. Ended with 16 stitches each needle to Kitchener stitch. Heel is a little snug, foot feels great.

viewed 36 times
May 3 2017
July 16 2017
About this pattern
Personal pattern (not in Ravelry)
  • Project created: May 13, 2017
  • Updated: July 16, 2017
  • Progress updates: 2 updates