Since neither Kim Hargreaves’ book “Thrown together” nor the “Beatrix” pattern were available, I reconstructed the cardigan using the photos from several fellow Ravellers - and my own measurements, with a slightly longer peplum. As I couldn’t see where short rows came into it, I made do without them. And after some trial and error unravelling and knitting the same part once more, the cardigan turned out nicely. Then, however, I made a mistake: I washed it like a pullover. I did want it to lengthen a little, but it has become longer and narrower than planned, and the peplum is now rather flat - which is a pity.