Using the sock pattern for a pullover, I knitted bottom-up with 200 stitches = 10 pattern repeats until the armholes, and from then on flat. I made the decreases for the armholes and the neck as per the pattern - by omitting the respective yarnovers, of course. For the sleeves, I started with two pattern repeats, increasing one stitch on either side every 10 rows, and when they were long enough, knitting two stitches together on either side every second row. I had initially planned to leave the edges open, but thought better of it, and added 3-stitch iCord bind offs everywhere. It fits very nicely, and I love the wool. Such a pity that this color has been discontinued!