I just found out that the stitch pattern is based on the classical “Branched Fern” shown in Barbara Walker’s Second Treasury. And I think I’ll design another pullover with a similar stitch. Sorry that I can’t give you any instructions for this one because the whole was a trial-and-error thing. Here are my original notes: The first version was finished in December 2013, but I didn’t like its shape. So I took it apart, sewed the front in sideways, and added a new neckband and bottom edge, all in the same pattern. Originally, I had worked bottom-up, front and back in one piece with a slit for the neck. As I had started the front too wide, I cast off a whole pattern repeat (16 stitches) at armhole height and worked the back straight without any increases. Sewn together, this resulted in an 8-stitch-decrease on each side. For the sleeves, I cast on 67 stitches = 4 pattern repeats, started increasing below the elbow to 5 repeats, and at the end bound off half a repeat = 8 stitches every row. For the neckband I cast on 96 stitches = 6 pattern repeats, knitted 8 rows, and made a three-needle-bind-off on the wrong side.