I followed the directions for the size 36 for the back and arms, but I’m following the directions for the size 40 for the front. This should give me a 38” bust circumference. I wanted some positive ease because I’m making the cardigan, but I didn’t want 4” of positive ease. This should give me 2” of ease. I also added 4 pairs of short rows for a little more than 1” of extra length in the front. I put the wrapped stitches in the fields of purl between the cables so they should be nearly invisible.
8/26: I’ve been working on the fronts, on and off between mitts. Now that they’re done I hope to finish the sweater for rhinebeck!
8/14: Finished the back last month sometime, taking the fronts to knitting camp.
3/11: Finished 2 sleeves and hibernated for awhile. Coming out of hibernation (with this thaw) to cast on the back!
I’m going to include more of the CC at the lower hems. Instead of a hood I’ll have a folded back collar also worked in CC.