Astronomy - Option 1 (beads = starry sky)
Beads are... too expensive. Nixing the beads, but now the OWL. CoMC? There are three distinct parts... right? When in doubt, I can always go with ancient runes.
OH! Thanks to SuperM, I realized that I overshot the bead count! Now super-affordable!
4/5/10 - This is not a project to work on in a moving vehicle, or when you only have a chance 10min to work. Beads are pesky, tiny, finicky little things. Used provisional cast-on instead of crochet after all the trouble I had casting on the laminaria.
5/5/10 - I’ve decided to move this to hibernation until I get home. It’s one of those that requires so much stuff, it’ll be good to have a table to regularly work at it at.
31/5/10 - HUZZAH! I finally got to a point when I can record a percentage on rav! I’m not used to full-sized shawls… my brain is telling me I already have a signifigant amount done, but I really don’t… this could be trouble…
3/6/10 - Almost 7 Yucca reps.
15/6/10 - DONE. WITH. YUCCA!!!!
21/6/10 - Aguave #1 done.
24/6/10 - 50%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, I’m not done with Aguave #2 (which is where I wanted to stop), but I just don’t have the time to do anything more if I want the mid-term points for Herbology.
14/7/10 - Done with final aguave.
22/7/10 - CAST OFF!!!! It only took two hours... Soaking, and blocking will follow shortly.
24/7/10 - Blocked! Done! It’s beautiful!