Well, if I finish my laminaria in the next week (which I think is highly possible), then I’m going to cast on for these socks. Well, I’ll finish the toe on Bayerische sock 1, then cast on for these, for the sake of the Olympics.
20/2/10 - Well, finished the toe of Bayerische #1 last night, set the laminaria up to block this morning, which means I cast on the first toe today! I used JMCO instead of provisional short rows.
21/2/10 - 76 st sock, total of 7.5” before the heel, got through the first half of the short row heel.
22/2/10 - Finished the first sock. Did 4” of leg, 1” of 2x2 rib. Nice length - I think I’ll make it my standard. Also almost done with the toe of sock #2 (and the yarn is starting to badly tangle on it’s way out of the yarn cake, but I can’t blame, with all the grief I put it through…)
23/2/10 - Got through the heel on sock #2.
24/2/10 - Got to the cuff. Which is extremely frustrating, because if my stupid orgo hadn’t been so excruciatingly long, I could have gotten my lab done at work, gotten another episode of Heroes in, and have the sock done. Now there’s no guarantee that I’ll finish them tomorrow because my time is extremely limited on Thursdays.
25/2/10 - Finished today, and going to wear them tomorrow!