As written, this is really more of a shoulder shawl, but since it can be made to any size, it can easily be made into a larger shawl by using more yarn.
I started the border when I had 45% of the yarn left, which was when I had 218 stitches on the needles. The yarn weighed 147.5 on my scale before I started. I used 81 grams for the body and 62 for the border, leaving 4.5 left over. That’s approximately 57% for the body and 43% for the border.
I used the options to slip the first stitch of every row, and use k2tbl for joining the border to the body.
I found the chart a little difficult to use because it’s written differently from most charts I’ve used. It shows the stitches as seen from the side you’re working, rather than showing them all as seen from the RS, and the row numbers are all on the right side even though you work the WS rows from left to right. Even though I understood all that, my brain kept wanting to treat the chart like a typical one, and I’d get knits and purls confused - so I just ended up using the written instructions instead, until I had the pattern memorized.
The last 2 photos show before and after blocking.