Caillean's projects
Kirschblüten 2
Finished
May 7 2016
May 30 2016
Project info
Kirschblüten 2
Emperor's New Scarf 432 by Lucy Neatby
Knitting
Needles & yarn
US 8 - 5.0 mm
651 yards
Katia Jaipur
0.96 skeins = 293.8 yards (268.6 meters), 48 grams
Lana Grossa Elastico
0.4 skeins = 70.0 yards (64.0 meters), 20 grams
Lana Grossa Opera
2.64 skeins = 287.8 yards (263.1 meters), 132 grams
Notes

Seit ca. 2 Jahren habe ich darüber nachgedacht, wie man die Schönheit von Kirschblüten am besten in Wolle umsetzt. Dieses Jahr sind aus dieser Idee zwei Projekte geworden:

Dies ist die zweite Variante. Beide Projekte nutzen für die eigentlichen Blüten die Häkelanleitung „Cherry Blossom Necklace“ von Sandy Meeks.

Allerdings habe ich die Blüten fortlaufend in das Garn gehäkelt. Dazu habe ich nach Beendigung der letzten Kettmasche die Blüte umgedreht, eine weitere Kettmasche über die Mitte der Blüte gesetzt und anschließen nicht abgeschnitten, sondern das ganze Knäuel durch die Schlaufe gezogen. Dann habe ich ein bisschen Garn freigelassen, eine Schlaufe in das Garn gemacht und die nächste Blüte gehäkelt. Solange, bis ich genug hatte.

Ich habe dann nach der Anleitung „Emperor’s New Scarf“ von Lucy Neatby gestrickt, wobei ich die Blütenschnur im Bereich der Löcher als Beilauffaden benutzt habe. Die Löcher habe ich dann in Anlehnung an die Blätter in einem frühlingshaften Grün umhäkelt.

Das Partnerprojekt ist: Kirschblüten

Since 2 years I’ve been contemplating on how to transfer the beauty of cherry blossoms to yarn. This year I have made two projects from this idea:

This is the second version. Both projects use Sandy Meeks “Cherry Blossom Necklace” for the actual blossoms. I didn’t make single blossoms though, I crocheted the blossoms continuously into the yarn. After the last slip stitch I turned the blossom around and made an additional slipstitch over the center of the flower. I didn’t cut the thread but pulled the whole ball through the loop. Then I left a space on the yarn, made a loop and worked the next blossom until I had enough blossoms for my project.

Using Lucy Neatby’s “Emperor’s new Scarf” pattern I held the yarn with the blossoms double with my main yarn on the sides with the holes. I used a light spring green for the rim of the holes to resemble the leaves.

The partner project is: Kirschblüten

Breite 33cm

viewed 880 times | helped 1 person
Finished
May 7 2016
May 30 2016
 
About this pattern
Caillean's star rating
Caillean's difficulty rating
77 projects, in 732 queues
About this yarn
by Lana Grossa
Sport
96% Cotton, 4% Polyester
175 yards / 50 grams
Caillean's star rating

1631 projects

stashed 831 times

About this yarn
by Katia
Lace
100% Cotton
306 yards / 50 grams
Caillean's star rating

1203 projects

stashed 1035 times

About this yarn
by Lana Grossa
Worsted
65% Cotton, 25% Nylon, 5% Other, 5% Rayon
109 yards / 50 grams
Caillean's star rating

166 projects

stashed 150 times

  • Project created: May 13, 2016
  • Updated: June 4, 2016