D-chan > notebook > projects > Barbie - pantaloni blu al polpaccio, mod. 1137

Project info
Barbie - pantaloni blu al polpaccio, mod. 1137
#1137 Crochet Bolero and Knit Pants by stickatillbarbie.se
Knitting
Barbie
Needles & yarn
US 0 - 2.0 mm
US 1½ - 2.5 mm
Avanzi (Scrap yarn)
in stash
Notes

I made only pants from this pattern.

Yarn is a mixed multistrand, 6 strands for the most part, 4 for the last couple of rows and BO (run out of yarn and used a slightly thicker one doubled two times).

I don’t really like how they turned out. They’re too thick for my taste, and inseam is bulky scaled to Barbie’s proportion. Next time I’d like to use a thinner yarn, cast on more stitches and work in the round.

Yarn is thick but gauge is right I think, because pants fit Barbie well. I used 2.5 mm needles, 2.00 mm only for CO and ribbing. Knitted cast on, sewn bind off.

First time trying two (legs) at a time with two ends of the same ball. I untangled every time I needed, stopping between one piece and the other (having one on each needle).


Ho fatto solo i calzoni del completo.

Il filo è un mischione, a 6 capi per la maggior parte, 4 per l’ultimo paio di ferri e la chiusura (finito il filo, ne ho preso uno un pochino più spesso messo quadruplo).

Non mi piace molto come sono usciti. Sono troppo spessi per i miei gusti, e la cucitura della gamba fa troppo spessore in proporzione alla Barbie. La prossima volta vorrei usare un filo più fine, avviare più maglie e lavorare in tondo.

Il filo è spesso ma la tensione è corretta, perché i calzoni vanno benissimo a Barbie. Ho usato i ferri da 2,5 mm, usando i 2 mm solo per l’avvio e le parti a coste. Avvio a due ferri (diritto ritorto), chiusura con l’ago.

Prima volta che provo a fare due pezzi contemporaneamente usando l’inizio e la fine del gomitolo. Districavo i fili, quando necessario, fermandomi a metà tra un pezzo e l’altro (quando sono ognuno su un ferro).

viewed 4 times
Finished
December 3 2016
December 7 2016
About this pattern
D-chan's star rating
D-chan's difficulty rating
2 projects, in 8 queues
  • Project created: December 7, 2016
  • Finished: December 7, 2016
  • Updated: January 19, 2017