I plan to make two for Halos of Hope! link text
Part of my Stash Bust Challenge, 2013.
Had to get creative as I’m using small leftovers of yarn stash. The hat part is a little different but I used the pattern as a guide. Diameter at 54 stitches (making child size) was 6” so I stopped increasing.
Left off the earflaps as they are chemo hats.
Worked eyes as stated.
I wanted my beak a little wider. I made the medium but skipped the sl st, and replaced the second dc with a tr. Also, worked in back bump for a smooth finish on both sides of the beak. See here for a video explaining this technique: link text
Adorable hat works up quick. Thanks for the pattern!