I was debating using the muse yarn for this or the geodesic cardigan, and I got perfect gauge for this project (it would’ve been too tall for the geodesic.) The construction is very cool, that appeals to me a lot as I look at this pattern more.
Jan. 24, 2011 - Sleeves & back done, calling that part one of three. I actually don’t have a pair of US 2 circular needles that I need to pick up the ribbing band (part 2.) Which means I have an excuse to check out one of the many yarn shops I keep discovering….
Feb. 8th, 2011 - Part Two, the ribbed band done! It took a while and was getting a little monotonous, but it’s over now, whew!
Feb. 16th, 2011 - Part three is done, with the ends woven in and everything. I got to the 8” length per the pattern and just knew that that was way too short, so after browsing various other F.O.s here on ravelry saw that people were often doing 10”, or even 12-13”. I did roughly 10”, which is still a little short, but I was getting bored of the st st. I also always have thoughts of using every bit of left over yarn. I would have had leftover yarn at even 13” or so, so I thought stopping sooner would mean I would have more left over yarn, which should in turn mean I am more likely to figure out an actual project for it….eventually. But yeah, it’s bit chilly out for this right now, but this will be a great accessory this summer! can’t wait!