I quite enjoyed knitting this, but alas! It has turned out a bit bigger than I was hoping it would. This is partly because I made the size 8/10, as I thought the 6 would be tiny and the Tyger would get no wear out of it, but also because my yarn substitution wasn’t quite spot on. The yarn called for in the pattern was Phil Coton 3, but I don’t like working with cotton - it makes my wrists ache something shocking, and I hate how much a finished garment can stretch out afterwards. I didn’t find another 3ply yarn that floated my boat, so I went with the Baby Cashmerino knowing full well that it wasn’t an exact match. Oh well, lesson learnt.
You can check it out some more on my blog, Jorth!