Making this for MadMay 2016 using Dandelion and for the stripes a gradiënt yarn from Wollelfe.
I made German short rows instead of wrap and turn. They still show a bit in the light yarn, but hopefully blocking will make them a lot more invisible.
Body Doing all the increases in the short rows as per pattern. After that 7 times every 8 rows and then only every 16 rows because I’m afraid the body will get too wide. Making the body a bit longer: 16 more rows of stripes before starting the solid section.
Sleeves The pattern only calls for 3 decreases. I did a lot more: first decrease after 8 cm and then another 8 decreases every 12 rows. It was a lot of winding and breaking yarn for the sleeves, because I wanted them to have the same gradiënt effect as the body has and I only had one more skein of the Wollelfe yarn.
Body: 86 gr. Wollelfe Sleeves: 23 gr. Wollelfe